Ad Specs and Reservations
The American Epilepsy Society Annual Meeting is the place to reach healthcare professionals who research and treat epilepsy.
Get your message in front of your target audience!
Find information and order any of the sponsorship items below on one simple form you can find here:
- Passport to Prizes: Booth traffic promotion
- Water Cooler Sponsorship: Put your brand in the hands of your target audience - several times a day!
- Coffee Breaks in Exhibit Hall: Reach AES attendees with signage and your branded cups & napkins at high traffic breaks.
- Random Acts of Kindness: Generate buzz with pleasant surprises sponsored by your company!
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and Investigator Workshops (IWs): Attach your company name to special topics or issues in epilepsy.
Find the Insertion Order for advertising opportunities at the AES Annual Meeting here.
- Media Wall: Your ad on a 100 square foot screen!
- Program Book Advertising: 92 percent of attendees reference the book up to several times a day at AES.
- Sleeping Room Door Drop: Your message delivered direct to hotel room doors
- Exhibit Hall Lunch Table Advertising: Reach AES attendees while they are sitting down to eat
Please Note the AES Cancellation Policy
- No refunds on advertising or sponsorships if AES has already entered into contracts with fulfillment agencies or has otherwise incurred costs (e.g. design, print orders, print placements, food & beverage commitments, etc) to execute your ad or sponsorship--regardless of the timing of your cancellation. In such case, if your advertisement or sponsorship is unpaid at the time of cancellation, you will still owe AES the amount reflected in your signed reservation form, insertion order, or memorandum of agreement.
- Note that for some advertising and sponsorship products, particularly items printed in the Program Book, it will not be possible for AES to pull back your placement once the fulfillment process has begun.
- If AES has not entered into fulfillment contracts or incurred fulfillment costs at the time of your cancellation, AES will retain:
- 20% of the advertising or sponsorship fee if written notice of cancellation is received on or before Monday, September 9, 2019
- 50% of the advertising or sponsorship fee if written notice of cancellation is received between Tuesday, September 10, 2019 and Monday, September 30, 2019
- 100% of the advertising or sponsorship fee if written notice of cancellation is received after Monday, September 30, 2019.
- No refunds for cancellations after Monday, September 30, 2019.
- Cancellations must be received in writing to Susan Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your advertisement or sponsorship is unpaid at the time of cancellation, you will still owe AES the amount reflected in your signed reservation form, insertion order, or memorandum of agreement, less the refundable amount per this policy.