2019 AES Fellows Program
Applications for the 2019 AES Fellows Program are now closed.
The American Epilepsy Society Fellows program provides support for fellows to attend the AES Annual Meeting and benefit from mentorship, networking, and professional development programs. Several of the professional development programs are open to all AES attendees, not solely those accepted into the AES Fellows Program.
If you are attending AES 2019, you may benefit from the following professional development sessions organized through the Fellows program yet open to all meeting attendees:
- Career Skills, Caring for a Diverse Patient Population: Friday, December 6, 8:30 AM
- Career Skills, How to Give a Chalk Talk: Friday, December 6, 8:30 AM
- Career Pathways Panel and Breakout Discussions: Friday, December 6, 10:00 AM
- How to Negotiate: Saturday, December 7, 7:00 AM
Questions? Please send all inquiries about the Fellows Program to Jennifer Brummet.
Funding for the 2019 AES Fellows program will be provided by industry supporters to be announced. The AES would like to thank the following groups for their support of the 2018 AES Fellows program:
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Greenwich Biosciences, Inc.
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.