AES Fellows Program 2018
Applications for the 2018 Fellow's Program are now closed.
The following career training and development sessions are still open for the 2018 AES Annual Meeting. Apply to attend, add to your calendar, and share with your colleagues!
- Friday, November 30, 8:30 AM: Career Training (brand new sessions)
- Room 1: How to write a research proposal – A panel discussion about the nuts and bolts of writing a research proposal. Click here to register for this session and suggest questions for the moderator
- Room 2: Online presence as a professional tool – A panel discussion on how to navigate and leverage social media and other online platforms as a professional tool for your practice. Click here to register for this session.
- Friday, November 30, 10:15 AM: Career Pathways – Two concurrent sessions will highlight career paths open to clinicians and scientists, with opportunity for small group discussions with panelists.
- Saturday, December 1, 12:00 PM: Women in Epilepsy Luncheon – Apply to attend a free luncheon with open and supportive networking and communication around the challenges often faced by women as members of the professional epilepsy community. A limited number of tickets are available. Apply here to attend.
- Sunday, December 2, 6:00 PM: Poster Session: Contributions of a Diverse Professional Community – A poster session, new this year, to feature the contributions of underrepresented minorities of the epilepsy professionals’ community.
Please send all inquiries to Susan Fargo at firstname.lastname@example.org.