Career Pathways: Clinical Care
CAREER PATHWAYS CONCURRENT SESSIONS
Participants may explore career options through three concurrent Career Pathways panels, each with a different emphasis: Research, Clinical Care, and Interprofessional. Participants may go between sessions, which will take place in adjacent rooms.
Organizers: Patricia Dugan, MD and Thomas Wychowski, MD
- Vikram Rao, MD, PhD, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Kathryn Davis, MD, MS, FAES, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Eric Anderson, MD, PhD, Intensive Neuro, Saint Petersburg, FL
- Peter Forgacs, MD, Ovid Therapeutics Inc., New York, NY
- Sarah Inati, MD, NINDS/NIH, Bethesda, MD
- Cynthia Harden, MD, Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc., Burnaby, BC
- Chad Carlson, MD, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Robbie Beuchler, MD, PhD, Novant Neurology, Charlotte, NC
- Michael Doherty, MD, FAAN, Swedish Medical Center Epilepsy Program, Seattle, WA
Hear from experts who have walked in your shoes and will offer advice on your next career move in the Clinical Care Career Pathways panel.
This panel covers a breadth of career options in academia, private practice, industry, and government. Speakers are selected based on their experience and expertise in their fields. This discussion is designed to share panelists’ career trajectories and the nature of their work. Explore your career potential with panelists in small-group breakout sessions for more in-depth advice following the discussion.