Career Pathways: Interprofessional Careers Emphasis
CAREER PATHWAYS CONCURRENT SESSIONS
Participants may explore career options through three concurrent Career Pathways panels, each with a different emphasis: Research, Clinical Care, and Interprofessional. Participants may go between sessions, which will take place in adjacent rooms.
Chair: Bethany Thomas, MSN, APRN, CRNP
- Mimi Callanan, MSN, RN, ACNS-BC
- Stephanie Chen, MSN, APRN, NP-C, MPH, CNRN
- Julie DesMarteau, MPAS, PA-C
- Madona Plueger, MSN, RN, ACNS, CNRN, FAES
Following participation in this activity, learners will be able to:
- Identify possible career pathways for the advanced practice provider (APP) in epilepsy.
- Discuss the importance of APPs in epilepsy actively participating in professional organizations.
Calling all advance practice providers (APPs)! What’s next for your career?
Knowledge of the diverse range of career possibilities for physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and other APPs can set you up for future success. This panel discussion is designed to share proven strategies for shaping the next stage in your career, including discussion of career paths in clinical, research, teaching, administration, and other settings. Attendees have the opportunity to ask questions and get answers in small group breakout sessions.