Epilepsy Fellowship Program Directors Meeting
Chair: Jennifer Hopp, MD
Following participation in this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the options for fellowship match in ACGME accredited epilepsy programs
- Review the role of the EpiFITE
- Review the use and implementation of epilepsy fellowship milestones in assessment of trainees
Intended for fellowship program directors in epilepsy and clinical neurophysiology training programs, this meeting covers key topics critical to staying up-to-date on operating effective epilepsy fellowship programs.
The AES Epilepsy Fellowship Program Directors Meeting is an annual continuing medical education meeting that highlights updates for fellowship program directors and opportunities for discussion on topics including development of educational materials, wellness, board certification, and more.
- Welcome, Introductions, and Old Business | Jennifer Hopp, MD
- The Match: An Update | Jennifer Hopp, MD
- Revisiting the Epilepsy Milestones: How to Adapt and Assess a New Curriculum | Lynn Liu, MD
- Initial Lessons Learned from the First Year of EpiFITE | Sudha K. Kessler, MD, MSCE
- Panel Discussion and Questions