Help AES Grow the Epilepsy Talent Pipeline
Join us for a night of exceptional wine, great food, and the best company ... all in support of a worthy cause!
The annual AES Wine Tasting and Silent auction is a unique opportunity to network with AES leadership and your peers in the field of epilepsy. Benefitting AES research endowments, this event is an optimal way to both support the next generation of epilepsy researchers and add an exciting and exclusive social engagement to your AES 2019 calendar.
- Buy tickets
- Sponsor an early career professional to attend this event
Help to grow our community and share the allure of this event with the next generation of epilepsy researchers by donating tickets for early career professionals! Donated tickets are $125 each and fully tax-deductible.
- Bid on any of three fantastic getaways
- Donate wine for the auction (contact Justin Searle to coordinate)
- Make a gift to support the next generation of epilepsy researchers
AES is committed to developing the next generation of epilepsy investigators and we hope you'll join us; $100 from each ticket purchased will support the Lennox and Lombroso Trust and the Susan S. Spencer Fund.
For the second year, the silent auction will feature items that don't come in a bottle!
Bidding has already begun on THREE priceless getaways!
Whether you plan to join us in Baltimore for the Wine Tasting and Silent Auction or not, you're invited to participate in our online auction:
- CALIFORNIA COASTAL VINEYARD | An incomparable weekend retreat for twelve at Lavendar Oak Vineyards. This getaway at a spectacular four-bedroom (plus a pool house!) property in wine country can't be purchased anywhere, but can be won, with all proceeds benefitting AES research endowments. Donated by AES member, Christianne N. Heck, MD, MMM. BID NOW!
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN VIEWS | Up to one week at an exquisitely appointed vacation home in Granby, Colorado (sleeps up to 14 in six well-appointed bedrooms). Located at 8,900 ft in elevation, the home boasts unbelievable views of the Continental Divide and offers ample opportunities for hiking, skiing, fishing, bird watching, and so much more. Spend some time in the outdoor hot tub while stargazing and enjoy a serene Colorado getaway. Donated by AES member, Jeremy D. Slater, MD. BID NOW!
3. SOUTH OF FRANCE WINE REGION | A wonderful opportunity to marinate in the mix of wine and culture that only France can provide. Seven days (six nights) in this cozy two-bedroom apartment in central Aix-en-Provence provides the base to explore everything this beautiful region has to offer a wonderful opportunity for a romantic getaway or a family vacation to the heart of southern France. Donated by AES member, Amy Brooks-Kayal, MD. BID NOW!